Information below is regarding bookings, confirmations, cancellations and payments.
Note: Variances may be agreed by prior arrangement with us.
We make every effort to ensure the villa is available as booked, however we reserve the right to make alterations to bookings due to unforseen circumstances.
Can be made via our website or by email.
Bookings may be cancelled by Sempiak Villas if, after 48 hours of such request being made, no confirmation is made by the client, (including payment of Confirmation Deposit).
To confirm a booking, a 50% Confirmation Deposit is required, payable on the Reservation Value (RV) calculated by Sempiak Villas from information given by the client. The RV includes the Villa occupancy, taxes, service, booking charges, and any other booking information available to Sempiak Villas.
At the sole discretion of Sempiak Villas, Cancellations will incur a charge of:
1. 50% of the full amount of the Confirmation Deposit, for cancellation beyond 30 days before arrival.
2. 100% of the full amount of the Confirmation Deposit less than 30 days prior to arrival.
3. Early check-out or any reduction period of stay will be charged 100% of total Reservation Value.
This applies for cancellation of the whole stay or part of the stay.
Confirmation Deposits may be made :
1. Via PayPal in $US ONLY (4% transaction fee applies), or
2. Via swift transfer from your bank to Sempiak Villas’ account:
BANK NAME: BCA (Bank Central Asia)
ACC NAME: Rosanne Helen Harvey
ACC NO: 269 440 0000
SWIFT CODE: CENAIDJA
ADDRESS: Menara BCA, Grand Indonesia, Jl. MH. Thamrin No. 1, Jakarta
If your transfer is made in foreign currency, our bank automatically will exchange it into Indonesian Rupiah at the exchange rate valid on the day it arrives to our account.
Please note that we do not have an IBAN Number
Please use your booking reference number from us, or information that helps us to identify your payment.
Please email us to advise of payment. We will send you confirmation of your booking.
The payment of the 50% balance of your reservation quote is due at check-in and can be made in the following ways:
1. Cash – Indonesian Rupiah..
2. Credit Cards : MasterCard, VISA via our mobile EDC machine and AMEX (Plus 6% transaction fee for Amex only).
3. Local Debit cards via our mobile EDC machine.
4. Foreign Debit cards can also be used
The nearest ATMs is available on site at the front gate or you may find them at the Airport or Kuta – each 30 minutes away by car. Cash can be sent back with drivers after drop-offs if needed.
These Terms & Conditions are subject to change at any time.
To maintain quality standards, safety and privacy for all guests we require compliance of certain conditions. We appreciate that most will respect our property but occasional abuse requires that we state the following conditions:
* The number of guests and visitors at each villa should not exceed the number initially agreed with us. The maximum occupancy rates for the villas are as follows:
Kenanga, Kruing, Kokoh and Kembang = 2 people,
Okep = 3 people and;
Kesambi = 4 people.
* All guests and visitors are required to be registered to comply with essential safety regulation in the event of evacuation.
* The accommodation, services and facilities at Sempiak Villas are provided for registered guests only; therefore parties, functions and any non-paying visitors are prohibited unless prior agreement has been received from us. The tariff you have been charged does not allow for extra costs associated with additional visitors in terms of cleaning, breakages, rubbish removal, power, water, gas consumption, wear and tear, maintenance etc. Use of the facilities contrary to this may result in additional charges or your immediate departure being requested.
* Departure – the villa is to be left in a similar state to its condition on arrival. We may inspect the property prior to your departure and additional cleaning fees may be charged.
* Check-out time is strictly 11:00am unless otherwise agreed with us prior. Additional charges will apply if our housekeepers are required to wait for you to vacate the premises. Please return your villa key to reception upon departure. Guests may leave their baggage at Reception at their own risk. Whilst all care is taken management will not be responsible for any loss or damage to baggage left at Reception. If no prior arrangement has been made for a late check-out and the guest has not returned to the villa by 12 pm, the management reserves the right to enter the villa and move all the guest’s belongings to Reception.
* Please respect other guests, any loud noises, disturbances or unruly behaviour will result in eviction from Sempiak Villas, without a refund, if not contained after receiving a warning.
* Theft and loss are your own responsibility during your stay. Sempiak Villas is unable to accept any responsibility for lost or damaged items. Please use the safes provided in your villa.
* We request that you report any damage or breakages prior to departure – charges may apply for repair or replacement. On top of the damages, a 10% fee will be applied to the cost of the repair or replacement of the damaged item.
* We kindly ask for guests not to feed, or encourage, any animals in/around the villas, most notably the dogs and the monkeys. Any cleaning required due to dogs sleeping in/around the villas will result in the guest being charged a US$200 cleaning fee.
* CHILDREN POLICY:
For safety reasons, Sempiak Villas has a policy that does not permit children under the age of 12 to stay at the resort. The pools are not fenced and have no lifeguards on duty. Also, the villas are positioned on a very steep hill so there are many steps and some of the villas are multi-level.
Thank you for your co-operation – we look forward to providing you with a special holiday experience.